Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Introduction

Hi! My name is Atticus and I am a 10 year-old home-schooled student. I'm writing this blog to inform you about my life.  Lately, my life has been pretty insane with everything from one of my cats dying to recently starting at a new school.  First, my cat, Blue, fell out of a tree and didn't survive. We guess he got in a fight with a squirrel or another animal and lost his balance and fell.  Also, I guess I'd like to tell you that my sister got five cute little chicks! They are part of her school project.  They're cute, but they sure do stink.  The most important thing that happened this week, though, is that I quit going to my public school and joined HoneyFern, the school my sister has been going to since September.  It is a hybrid home-school, which means that I spend some days at school and some days at home.  I'm really excited about it.  I'm especially excited that I won't have to do boring math worksheets and that I can learn more about science.  I hope you will follow my blog and learn with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment