Thursday, March 7, 2013

Home-school!

This week, I started home-school! This blog is actually a home-school project along with many other things.  I do math on a website called Aleks, and I use several different science books to choose experiments from.  We're also choosing a meal to cook from a different country.  My country is going to be Mongolia.  I don't know what I'm going to make yet, but I'll share pictures when it's my turn.  My home-school isn't really home-school it's more of a private or hybrid school for middle-schoolers called HoneyFern.  There are only 6 kids in all, Will, Quinn, Sarah (left), Sicily (right), Ella (middle), and me.  I really enjoy home-school even more than public school because I get to learn about things I'm interested in rather than worrying about always getting things signed.  I hope I will always like this better than public school.

No comments:

Post a Comment